Sunday 22 March 2009

Girls vs Boys Old Skool

Nike is a strong independent brand, it pushes you to the limit, inspires you to be competitive, and knows who to reach. Thats why, I think the Nike+ idea is brilliant. In 2006 Nike started making trainers with space for a Nike+ data chip. Information of the run is transmitted wirelessly to an ipod, which can then be downloaded to a computer. Nike+ online has set up an online competition of men vs women. If you are sporty, as I am, you'll no doubt be faced with a girls vs boys game, which the girls will probably anihilate the boys....

Men and Women around the world will compete online in three categories: total km, av km per runner, and most km run by an individual in a 24 hour period. I think this will work really well- as long as the right people are targetted. The super athletic, super competitive individuals.

Here is the ad for Men vs Women.

1 comment:

World in Motion said...

Awesome spot! The song in the background sort of reminds me of a video game but I suppose they are trying to pass it off as a game in a way haha. I own a Nike Plus myself, and I love everything about it, it is just pure genius. Besides really enjoying that commercial, it certainly reminds me of myself, and being the competitive type! HaHa, maybe I should go and join this competition! :)